Read the entire newsletter
Downloadable version: Pdf
Generali Employee Benefits is pleased to send you the latest issue of GEB News.
In this issue:
- 2012 Generali Group performance
- Generali - MotoGP™ Partnership
- GEB Country Benefits Manual and iCBM available!
- GEB introduces new employee benefits solution for the global middle market
- Pension with a minimum guarantee: chronicle of a death foretold?
- BEYOND HEALTHCARE – Global Corporate Solutions from Europ Assistance
- Insurers work to adopt gender-neutral policies
- Bahrain National Life: a new partner in the Gulf Region
- CLAIMER®: Anadolu Sigorta’s New Health Claim Software
- New era in Turkish private pension system
- Generali Versicherungen recognised for service and expertise
- Occupational pensions in Germany
- GEB brings expertise to 2013 World Captive Forum
- Hong Kong conference affirms GEB’s commitment to the Asia Pacific Region
- Outlook: Malaysian healthcare reform
- Q&A with Simon Lam, General Director of Generali Vietnam
- Easing the worry of fluctuating employee turnover
- Country focus on France