Multinational companies with a large scale and centralised approach to risk management can complement and optimise their overall risk management strategies by funding their employee benefits through a captive arrangement.
Since their debut in the mid ‘90s, the number of employee benefits captives has steadily increased as companies realise their ability to achieve:
Captives are complex and strategic arrangements. To take full advantage of their contribution, companies need to work in collaboration with a strong network that can provide them with:
- Local insurance policies which comply with local regulations on worker protection
- Full control of local contracts through a reinsurance-based funding mechanism from local to central level
- Geographic matching for every country in which the parent company operates
- Unrivalled expertise in local market practices and global coordination mechanisms
- Experience in supporting coordination and management of captive arrangements worldwide